Tree of Gondor
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
There are two patterns in the PDF, one with the Tree,
and another one with Anduril.
All photos by Mitt @ Ravelry. I played with the colors a little.
For other LOTR - related patterns, also check these:
The Gates of Moria
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round. The gauge above is for small size only.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 68sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.