This is an old pattern from my personal collection, one of my favorites. I had had it in a handwritten form on a piece of paper for years, and decided to chart it down just recently.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches , knit in the round
- the gloves are 64 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.