For J.R.R. Tolkien fans - another colorwork mittens! If you haven’t seen my first LOTR pattern yet, take a look at The Gates of Moria, Evenstar and Tree of Gondor.
Each mitten is embellished with “Arkenstone”, for which you can use a shiny button or bead approx. half inch in diameter. Or… you can leave it as is.
Photos by Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 X 40 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 68sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.