Another portrait for my cat gallery. This pattern is specifically designed to be knit on a dark background. You can use any colors for MC and CC, as long as you don't switch light and dark. If you like dark-on-light combination, please check my Cat Portrait mittens .
Photos by Mitt @ Ravelry.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 72 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.