This pattern is for experienced colorwork/sock knitters only. You really need to know the basics of sock construction.
Written instructions are minimal, but you should not have problems knitting if you have knitted stranded socks before. Note that the pattern is written for circular needles (magic loop method); you will need to adjust instructions if using DPNs.
You will use one 100g skein of standard sock yarn of each color.
Sample pair fits US size 7-8, and measures 11 cm across.
Photos by Craftzone and Kulabra @ Ravelry.
- 2 X 200 m of fingering weight yarn in contrasting colors
- 2 or 2.5mm needles
- 36 X 40 sts = 10 cm in stranded colorwork
- аctual size depends on gauge; can be knitted 70-78 st wide.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight sock yarn (25% nylon / 75% wool). You can use Opal, Regia, Zauberball or similar yarn.
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- tFinished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.