Fox mittens for children, with knit-on ears and side thumb.
Depending on your gauge, will fit 3 - 8 y.o kid.
The pattern is in pictorial form with full-color charts for hands and thumbs; there is no written instructions except those for the ears.
My special thanks to Strikkeheggland @ Ravelry for knitting a prototype for this pattern.
- 200 meters of fingering- or sport-weight yarn
- 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- tapestry needle, and some black yarn for embroidery
- 28 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork.
One size, 5-8 y.o., depends on gauge/ yarns used. The mittens are 48st. around.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.