This chevron shawl is worked sideways stripe by stripe, and can be knit into any shape from semicircle to full circle.
This really is an easy and fun knit. It’s all garter, with some decreases/increases and short rows. I expect you already know how to wrap and turn.
Main photo by Marit Skavlid ( Mitt @ Ravelry ).
For 6-repeat wide shawl I used less than 120g (500m) of fingering-weight yarn, or less than 8g per stripe.
You will need:
- 500 - 600 m of fingering or sport-weight yarn for semi-circular shawl
- 4 mm needles
- pattern nepeat is about 10cm wide.
- the gauge is 2 x 2 sts in 1cm unstretched. The looser the gauge, the better.
- 6-repeat wide shawl is 120cm in diameter blocked.
- Can be knit larger by adding more repeats.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.