Unlike my Roses Gloves, this pattern has plain nonstranded fingers, and therefore, knits faster. The roses on these gloves are more stylized, and can be knit with any colors.
With suggested gauge, gloves fit size small/medium. For larger sizes, use sport-weight yarn and larger needles.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the gloves are 64 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.