Birds and Berries
The bird on these mittens is generic and can be knit with absolutely any colors. Some details are embroidered with duplicate stitch.
Photos by Mitt, Strikkeheggland, and Kulabra @ Ravelry.
Also check my Birds and Flower and Birds and Leaves
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0mm - 2.5mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for size small), knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.