This stranded mittens pattern complements my Tropical Fish Socks
You will need approximately:
300 meters of yarn total, circular needles (2-2.5mm), stitch holder, tapestry needle, and stitch markers.
Photos by Strikkeheggland and Mitt @ Ravelry.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.