I could not keep my own promise not to make any more fox patterns!
So here’s another one. This time it’s just the face. If you want to see more foxes, look into FOXES bundle. Or, for more animal patterns, look here.
This pattern was beautifully testknitted in Norway by Mitt and Strikkeheggland @ Ravelry.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 72 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.