Deer Portrait 2
This is a pattern very similar to the Deer Portrait 1, only the deer is positioned upside down and will be looking at the world as you wear those mittens. Just like the previous portrait, this one too, has two sets of charts in straight and negative colors (not exactly the same).
My special thanks to Strikkeheggland for testknitting and photos.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 72 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.