Dont Give a Hoot
These mittens can be knit with absolutely any colors, dark on light, light on dark, doesn’t matter. The PDF has charts both ways, you only have to pick which one you want to knit from.
Originally, these mittens had a side thumb, but I later added another design option with traditional gusset (as charts only).
Photos by Mitt, Kulabra, and Strikkeheggland @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 X 40 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 68sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.