Why is it Endless you may ask? The pattern contains several charts of different symmetry, and allows for endless color variations; you may use up to 5 different colors in your mittens, just make sure the contrast between the pattern and background is strong enough. Moreover, you will be surprised to see how different the same pattern looks depending on which color you pick for MC, and which for CC. Just try different combinations. Got leftovers from other projects? Use them for these mittens.
The pattern is for sport-weight yarn. I did use fingering-weight for my prototypes, but I have small hands, and my gauge is loose.
Photos by Majaa and Kulabra @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 meters of sport-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 28 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 56 - 60 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.