Photos by Mitt, Manicmaiden, and JWJ38 @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 sportweight yarn (you can use fingering-weight yarn, for size small)
- 2.5 - 3.0 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 33 stitches and 37 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 64sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.