This stranded pattern is for the mittens with peasant-type thumb.
You will need approximately:
- 300 meters of fingering or sport-weight yarn total
- circular needles (2-2.5mm)
- stitch holder for the thumb stitches
Photos by Kulabra and Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 64 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.