The PDF has two different options for the cuff (with mushrooms, or with rabbits), and two options for the thumb (with tiny fox, or with geometrical pattern). Minimal duplicate stitch embroidery required on foxes’ eyes and noses.
Instructions are written for circular needles (magic loop method); adjust if using DPNs.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the gloves are 64 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.