The PDF has two different options for the cuff (with mushrooms, or with rabbits),
Very easy-to-make gloves with only a narrow stranded band; the rest of the gloves is plain stockinette. You can use fingering-weight yarn for sizes S/M, and sportweight for L/XL. A few stitches on fox face is embroidered with duplicate stitch.
Special thanks to Luba (nitochka2013 @ Ravelry) for the photos.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 32 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- one size, depends on gauge/ yarns used. The gloves are 56 st. wide in the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.