This pattern has three design options:
two with the snowflake (bicolored and multicolored),
and one with the bird. You can mix and match!
The gloves fit approx. 18cm hand circumference with recommended gauge. For larger sizes adjust your gauge accordingly, and/or use thicker yarn. The instructions are written for circular needles; adjust if using DPNs.
Photos by Nitochka2013 @ Ravelry.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the gloves are 64 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.