Long mittens with peasant-type thumb. The acorns on the cuff can be embroidered, or left as is. I included two different-length charts in the PDF; the shorter one is for thicker yarn / looser gauge, and the longer one - for thin yarn/ tighter gauge (like Brown Sheep fingering-weight yarn, for example).
I have recently posted other Oaks and Acorns mittens and socks, and even have one mitten pattern for kids.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0mm - 2.5mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for size small), knit in the round
- the mittens are 72 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.