Stranded mittens, inspired by The Great Wave off Kanagawa by Hokusai.
These mittens have patterned cuff and the thub gusset.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- tapestry needle
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts aound palm.Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.