The PDF has two pattern options: 64 and 56 sts. wide. Both can be knit with either fingering or sport-weight yarn, depending on your gauge and desired size. The 56sts option is added as charts only.
This pattern will look beautiful in absolutely any colors. You can also try some brights on black background - very interesting combination, should look good with this pattern.
Photos by Mabe58 and Craftzon @ Ravelry.
- 250 - 300 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 32 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for fingering-weight), knit in the round
- Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.