This pattern looks more complicated than it actually is. It's designed for multiple colors (I use 6 in the charts), but you can use just two - the result will still be beautiful. You can also knit it with some colorchanging yarn on solid background to spice up knitting process.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.