Simple bird pattern, ideal for using up small amounts of yarn leftovers. Birds can be knitted any color, every bird row can be different. You can also change background color with every bird’s row.
The pattern is in pictorial form with very clear, full-color charts for hands and thumbs; there is no written instructions.
Photos by Craftzone and Kulabra @ Ravelry.
- 250 -300 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0mm - 2.5mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for size small), knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.