Fourth Kis-Kis pattern, for cat lovers.
The mittens are 64 sts wide, and can be knit with fingering, or sport-weight yarn. The suggested gauge is for the small size only. For larger sizes, knit with thick yarn and needles, and adjust your gauge accordingly. Many different color combinations are possible; you can even dress your cats in striped sweaters (there is an example in the PDF).
Photos by Mabe58 and Mitt @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round for sizes XS/S
- One size, depends on gauge/ yarns used. The mittens are 64sts. wide
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.