For these mittens you can use any colors you like. I do recommend to use dark for CC and light for MC, the reverse may look blurred.
For the ribbing, I would do no more than 4-5 cm of 2x2 rib on 64 stitches, and than I’d add 6 st evenly in the first chart row.
The pattern is in pictorial form; everything is clearly charted; there’s no written instructions.
Photos by Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 X 40 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 70sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.