Lily of the Valley
Floral pattern suitable for fingering or sport-weight yarn.
Photos by Kulabra and Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 meters of fingering- sportweight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round. The gauge above is for small size only.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 64sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.