The same size as my other children’s mittens - should fit 3 - 5 y.o. with suggested gauge. With sport weight yarn and larger needles will be fine for 7 - 8 y.o. The pattern is in pictorial form with full-color charts for hands and thumbs; there is no written instructions.
Photos by Mabe and Mitt @ Ravelry.
- 200m of fingering or sportweight yarn
- 2.5 - 3.0 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 28 X 35 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- should fit 3-5 or 5-8 y.o., depends on gauge/ yarns used.
- The mittens are 48st. wide.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.