The pattern is in pictorial form with very clear, full-color charts for both hands and thumbs; there is no written instructions. The size is the same as in my Little Titbirds, Foxes, and Kittens. Should fit 5-8 y.o. child, if knitted with 28X28 = 10 cm gauge. Important suggestion - use darker yarn for the owls and lighter for the background; the reverse won’t look good.
Photos by Mabe and Mitt @ Ravelry.
- 200m of fingering or sportweight yarn
- 2.5 - 3.0 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 28 X 35 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- should fit 3-5 or 5-8 y.o., depends on gauge/ yarns used.
- The mittens are 48st. wide.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.