I hate Valentine’s Day. It’s even worse; the closer it approaches, the more I hate myself. All those kissing people make me sick. I just feel I don’t belong, you know… I am just too imperfect to be loved by a human being. Sad, sad (((… But luckily there are some non-humans species around called dogs; they will love you no matter what, even on the most hated Valentine’s Day. It’s good when you can feel it! So cheer up and knit yourself some anti - Valentine’s mittens. And maybe get yourself a dog. The PDF contains charts only, without any written instructions. Some mitten knitting experience is required.
Photos by Mabe @ Ravelry.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.