Valentine’s day classic, with hearts and all that… Any two contrasting colors will do, dark on light, or light on dark. You can use beads for birds’ eyes.
The photos are by Strikkeheggland @ Ravelry.
- 250 -300 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0mm - 2.5mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for size small), knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.