The fingers can be knitted plain or stranded; the instructions include both versions. Stranded fingers are less stretchy and may fit a little snug, especially if you have larger hands. If that’s the case, I recommend knitting fingers in solid color, or using larger needles.
The PDF has multicolor charts, but as you can see on the photos, bicolored version looks nice too.
Instructions are written for circular needles (magic loop method); adjust if using DPNs.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 35 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the gloves are 68 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.