This shawl combines variety of techniques: flat and in-the-round knitting, decreases/increases, short rows and modular knitting. The colorful circle at its center is worked first, and then the rest of shawl grows outwards.
The circle in the middle only takes about 25g/100m of yarn (slightly more), which is the typical amount of leftovers after knitting a pair of medium-sized socks.
You will need:
- 120m/30g of self-striping like Vesper sock SW merino, WYS sock yarn, or any other sock yarn with stripes of equal length. ;
- 300m/75g of color B (lilac on photo);
- 400m/100g of color C (dark purple);
- 3mm (or smaller) short circular needles for the circle, and 4mm long circulars for everything else.
- some waste yarn, stitch markers, and tapestry needle.
Gauge: 22sts by 28 row = 10 cm in garter stitch.
Size: The ring with the circle inside is 24-25cm in diameter.
The shawl is 165cm across, drops 67cm.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final. If, for any reason, you missed the link to the download in your email, please contact me via the chat form on this website; don't email. The download link will expire in 30 days after purchase.