Handfuls of maple leaves, just in time for Fall.
Simple construction, afterthought thumb. Great for gradient yarn, or for using up different color yarn leftovers.
I think it’s also going to look interesting on dark brown or black background (like fallen leaves).
Use fingering-weight yarn for sizes S/M, or sportweight for larger sizes.
Photos by Mitt and Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 meters of fingering- or sport-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 64sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.