These mittens feature different patterns on left and right hands, with different thumbs. There’s a little owl on the Moon mitten thumb, and a little moon on the Owl mitten, so that both hands look like a pair. The owl itself (based on Hokusai drawing) has two slightly different options, - you will see it in the file.
Can be knitted in any colors resembling evening/night/morning skies, light on dark, dark on light…. pretty much any colors.
Photos by Mabe, Craftzone and Tamalig @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 X 40 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 68sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.