Inspired by Henry Matisse cutout.
I knitted my first pair in fall colors to make it look like leaves, but the pattern is versatile and can be done in any colors. I like how it looks almost like a seaweed and corals with bright-on-black. Or like leaves covered with the first snow (maybe?) with blue on dark gray…
Photos by Kulabra and Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 meters of fingering- or sport-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork for fingering-weight yarn, knit in the round
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 64sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.