Delicate floral pattern with lots of possibilities for color use. Try some purples for the flowers, and they will look like irises. Knit flowers with yellow/orange yarn on dark background, and you will get lilies. Or, use some brown/reds/golds for flowers and leaves, and your mittens will resemble some beautiful vintage tapestry. Don’t be afraid to experiment
Photos by Craftzone and Mitt @ Ravelry.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 72 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.