Owl mittens with knit-on ears.
The PDF has longer and shorter mittens option.
There are also some owls needing coffee (on the very last page of the PDF).
You can knit them in straight or negative colors; in latter case you may also need to embroider the pupils dark.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- tapestry needle
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 72sts aound palm.Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.