This pattern is loosely based on Henry Matisse cutout.
I use Matisse original colors (white and blues) in the charts, but please feel free to use any colors you like.
Photos by Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 250 -300 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0mm - 2.5mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for size small), knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.