This pattern is easy to knit even for beginners in colorwork as there is absolutely no long yarn floats.
The PDF includes instructions for stranded and plain fingers.
I also uploaded a separate PDF with some color ideas.
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 35 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the gloves are 68 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.