I designed these mittens trying to come up with a smart way to use different color yarn leftovers. Please be creative, and don’t be afraid to experiment using more or less colors (and yarn leftovers, too :-)). You can knit with just two contrasting colors in Selbu style, or try switching background colors while keeping the flower color constant, or just make them using tonal yarn with subtle color variations; the possibilities are endless, and the choice is yours! I am sure your own pair of mittens will look beautiful!
Photos by Craftzone and Kulabra @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 fingering- or sportweight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 X 35 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 64sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.