Stranded gloves inspired by traditional folk embroidery. I tried to make this pattern resemble hemstitch and cross-stitch embroidery that is often used to decorate hand towels in Slavic countries. The traditional colors on those are usually black, red and green, but the charts in the PDF are more colorful. Of course, you can reduce the number of colors, or use any other colors you like (there are some different-color examples in the PDF).
The first photo by SunnyAmber
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the gloves are 64 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.