In many folk cultures rowan is believed to have magical properties. Rowan berries are used to protect from evil and disease. It is also believed to help those who travel find their way home.
In Russian culture, rowan is also a symbol of a true female beauty that never fades. Just as a real beauty shines through regardless of age, rowan tree catches your attention in any season - in spring, when it blooms with white flowers, in summertime with its orange berries, in fall when leaves turn red, or in winter, touched by frost.They say its berries get sweater when frozen…
Well, what it was all about? A sweater! It’s seamless; worked bottom-up & in-the-round. Almost no finishing required.
You will need:
- long circular needles 3mm, shorter circular 3 mm needles for the sleeves, stitch markers, tapestry needle;
- fingering weight yarn for 30(32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 44):
- 1200(1450, 1700, 1950, 2200, 2450, 2600) yards.
- 25 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork and stockinette
- 30, 32, 34, 46, 48, 40, 42, 44 inches bust circumference
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.