Made this pattern for my son who loves husky dogs. When knitted in black and white, these dogs do look like huskies, but in different colors they look very much like wolves.
If you love dogs, you might also be interested in Dog Show gloves.
- 250-300 fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 X 40 = 10cm in stranded colorwork, knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 68sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.