This pattern is inspired by Bazhov’s tale.
Testknitting and photos by Strikkeheggland and Mitt (on Ravelry); my special thanks to those talented knitters!
- 300-400 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 72 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.