Berry spring-ish mittens pattern with a thumb gusset. Looks equally good knitted dark-on-light and light-on-dark.
You can also color the berries with duplicate stitch.
Photos by Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 250 - 300 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 32 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 64 sts around. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.