Posted as a single pattern, this pattern is more like a book. The PDF is loaded with extras - in addition to four mitten design options,you’ll get two pages filled with different hazelnut borders (see “Nut Job” section) to use in your other stranded projects.
Looks good bi-colored as well as multicolored.
Photos by VoolyVooly and Virginute @ Ravelry.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2.0mm - 2.5mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork (for size small), knit in the round
- Mittens charted in two sizes: 64 and 68 st wide. Adjustable with gauge.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.