The PDF includes two variants of the pattern for the outer palm.
You will be working with just two colors when knitting; the stems and flower centers are embroidered with duplicate stitch after knitting is done, there’s just a few stitches.Photos by Craftzone @ Ravelry.
- 250-300 fingering- or sport-weight weight yarn
- 2.0 - 2.5 mm short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- tapestry needle for embroidery
- 30 X 35 = 10cm in stranded colorwork (for fingering-weight), knit in the round.
- size depends on gauge. Mittens are 64sts. around the hand part.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.