Love all things that fly. These mittens feature a Swallowtail butterfly, which is usually yellow, but I have also seen it in other colors - black and turquoise. Sure, you can knit it with any colors.
Colored spots on the thumbs and palms are embroidered with duplicate stitch.
My special thanks to Craftzone @ Ravelry for the photos.
- 300 - 350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- tapestry needle and yarn for embroidery
- 36 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 72 sts aound palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.