Swords & Roses
These two knights are adapted from a vintage crochet pattern. I placed them in the Middle Ages. Don’t ask me what happened between them; I don’t know why they’re fighting. That could be a joust, or a duel because of some Fair Lady (most likely!). You can make up your own story.
Photos by Craftzone and Mitt @ Ravelry.
- 300-350 meters of fingering-weight yarn
- 2mm (US size zero) short circular needles
- stitch holders (optional)
- 30 stitches and 35 rows = 4 inches in stranded colorwork, knit in the round
- the mittens are 68 sts around palm. Finished size depends on gauge
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
You will receive this pattern as a digitally downloadable PDF. Due to the nature of the product, downloadable patterns are not returnable or refundable. All sales are final.